2024 ENTRIES OPENING
Entries for the 16th edition of Ultra-Trail Australia by UTMB to be held from 16-19 May 2024 will open at 11am AEST on 14 September!
As per previous years and with plenty of demand, we expect entries to sell out fast.
We're using the Active Endurance registration platform for entries opening at 11 AM AEDT on 14 September (and for priority registration open 48 hours earlier at 11 AM on 12 September). If you've used it before, great! If you're new to it, here's a few tips and tricks to help give you the best chance of nabbing an entry when they open.
How to register for Ultra-Trail Australia by UTMB 2024:
- Create your ACTIVE profile ahead of entries opening at ACTIVE.com
- If you've got a valid UTMB Index, you can enter during priority registration, starting at 11am AEDT on 12 September.
- When entries open at 11 AM AEDT on 14 September, click “enter now” from the UTA website.
- Log in to your ACTIVE profile using your email address.
- Once you’re in the form, you’ll select your UTA distance and have 15 mins where your entry is reserved while you fill in the entry details (this shouldn’t take more than 5 mins)
- Your entry is secured once you have completed payment.
- Congrats – you’re set to join us in the Blue Mountains in 2024!
Here's a few key notes on the entry process to remember:
- Yes, we've beefed up our website to handle the expected demand!
- You cannot enter another person. Each entrant must have their own unique email address and enter under their own ACTIVE profile. Please note those under the age of 18 are exempt from this and will need to be registered by a parent or guardian under their ACTIVE profile.
- You can only enter one distance at a time. Once you've completed one entry, try your luck for another!
- You can set up your ACTIVE profile ahead of time. You can populate all your details in your ACTIVE profile before entries open, to ensure a speedy checkout process.
- Once you're let into the form, you'll select your UTA distance and have 15 minutes to complete your entry (but it shouldn't take more than 5). If you leave the form, your spot will be taken and you'll need to try again.
Perfect! You're all set for entries opening come 11 AM AEDT 14 September! All you need to do now is decide on a distance and convince your mates to join you...